.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, July 26, 2002

"Hey hey hey. Par-tay people. Ok, I'll stop. This is my very 1st post, and (tear) it's beautiful. Not really. Random things I like: Me, no scratch that one. Frank. Weezer. The part in the "Say It Ain't So" where Rivers kinda looks like Rivers (awww yeah), School. Yeah, right. Emo. Don't ask me exactly what that is because FRANKly (hehe) I don't exactly know, but some test told me I was 46% emo. I guess that's a good thing. The White Stripes rock, I don't care what my mother says. A Seperate Peace made me hate all Brinkers, and speaking of Brinkers, I like the words "stupefaction" and "idiosyncratic". Come on, say them. You know you want to. Ok, ttfn."

Hah! I found it! My first post! Wow, that seems so ancient. I wonder what Frank's doing now. I meant to say up there "The part in 'Say It Ain't So' where Rivers kinda looks like Frank" but I screwed that one up.

I'm not Emo at all, even though my screenname implies it. I just like the way it sounds. Eeeeeeemooooo. The whole labeling thing is kind of annoying, too. I'm not going to lie to you and say I am, because I'm not. I'm just...."out there".


10:29 AM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide