.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, July 26, 2002

The Friday Five

1. How long have you had a weblog? Since December 2001.

2. What was your first post about? I don't remember, because I believe I've lost that first post because...

3. How many changes (name, location, etc.) of your weblog have there been, if more than one?...I had another blog that few people knew about and I changed to the current one I have now. It used to be "Me, Myself, and I" @ jacquie.blogspot.com. I think there's a couple of posts on there, don't ask. That's the only changes I've had (so far).

4. What CMS (content management system) do you use? Do you like it or do you want to try something else? I don't use one, unless Blogger counts as that. I'm a novice Blogger, I still don't know what the hell I'm doing.

5. Do you read people who have both a journal and a weblog? Or do you prefer to read people who have all of their writing in one central place? It doesn't matter, I just read things. No preference. I'm currently reading the back of a cereal box.


10:11 AM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide