.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, July 06, 2002

Fiesta ON!
Today Stephie and I went to a fiesta. How smurfy! We ate Skittles and played Alternative music. How smurfy! Then we Sniffed open the Weezer and ate the CD that came out of it. SMURFY! Then my smurfyfriend Kellie Puked under a piece of chocolate-covered pretzels and screamed SHNARF! ! he was ok though, because he fell on top of the vomit-inducing cake and it broke her fall. SMURFY! And afterwards they all watched Harry Potter because Harry Potter is smurfily hairy and sniffed skittles. SMURFY!

Wow, that was quite...what's the word I'm looking for...ah yes. Smurfy! Go here to take Steph's Fiesta-ish eLib!

I know I said it once, but I'll say it again. The red link that says "Hello, I'm here, I'm waiting" below every post is where the comments go. Now, comment away with your bad selves! The wonderful Steph commented under the post with the "Which Butt Are You Quiz". She is the first commenter EVER! Let's bow down before her, for she has been honored. I have 1 friendly neighbor! (Blushes) Yay!


11:09 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide