.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, June 29, 2002

You know you have a "wonderful" family when you get upset about going to the beach for 5 days. Unfortunetly, that's my case, and it is going to happen. Mom: "Jacqueline, bring everything, we're going away." When she said that yesterday, I didn't even question where we were going, I just rolled my eyes. Then it hit me today and I thought...family vacation...mom...brothers...AHHHH!!! So, my aunt talked to my mom and it turns out we're going to Avalon or Egg Harbor or some crap like that. Oh, and my mom's boyfriend, Brian, is Mr. Excitement. Hah. This is going to be one helluva trip. We're going Monday (I think) and getting back on Friday (I think). 5 days of hell in the sun. I hate the sun. The Earth is going to be obliterated by it in a while so it's evil. Or that's just the Earth's course...but it's all the sun's fault! Damn you, you yellowy-orangey floatey thingy!!! Anyway...

Yesterday I actually had some family bonding time (minus the bitch, of course) with my dad and brothers. We went to the Beltzville Lake/Dam on our boat. It's not a big boat, but it sufficed. We boated, and my dad let me drive. Can we say...spaz attack? On my behalf, actually. I think my little brothers did a better job at steering than I did, how pathetic. We went swimming a also, and the water was great because the temperature lately has been in the 80's and 90's. I fished a little, and caught 2 sunnies. Whoop-de-doo! I also caught a nice sunburn, and my sunglasses are tinted so when I looked at the burn, it looked tan. I should have known, I DON'T GET TAN! At least I got SOME color...in the shade of dark pink. There was a boat there called "Striper"...I first saw it and my reaction was "WHAT?!" Ok, I said that in my head, but it was funny. Those outhouses there smelled like shit, I don't know why, hmmm...

Mike Gruber is annoying the hell out of me. He always complains about his life and all of this other crap, and expects me to feel bad for him. Initially, I did, but I think it's one of his hobbies and maybe no one likes him because he's a whiner. I think he'll read this and hate me, but you know what, I don't care anymore. I think I blocked all of his screennames, but I have to double check. I also have reasons that are justifiable for this and it has to do with Freshman Day. Too late Mike, you can't erase your mistakes. I must sound like Super Bitch, but whatever. Come September, I'll have to make new friends anyway, I'm not hurting anyone by saying this. Well, excpet for Mike, but he probably doesn't care. Ok, I got that off my chest, I'll move on.

I have to go to KFC for dinner now, so that's all folks.


6:27 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide