.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, June 18, 2002

Well, I don't feel like talking about Freshman Day all that much, but here's a brief summary:
- Everything worked out good, because I got a last minute date with Shaun, who really nice and adorable!
- I danced the night away in my 4 inch heels! You can bet that my feet weren't too happy about this afterwards...
- My aunt (no surprise) stalked me with a camera. It's worse than paparazzi, it's family.
- I got Mr. H to dance! Seeing your Social Studies, History, whatever you want to call it, teacher dancing to Cottoneyed Joe...I mean, come on, it's hilarious!

Well, the weekend was bunches of fun. First off, I came down with a cold (which I still have) and I had to go to church. Blah. I also went shopping and such, and I found myself a nice Spongebob Squarepants t-shirt!

Monday, since Camp America was resheduled, we went then. Camp America was tons of fun because:
1) The food was awesome! I have a "thing" with watermelon (only Jess would know the context of that statement) and everything was delicious.
2) I only got slightly sunburned!
3) Mr. Taylor shaved his head!...wait, it's not fun, but fun-ny and scary at the same time.
4) While playing "gaga ball", Kim did this hilarious flip. (If that's what you want to call it). I'll explain it the best as I can..the ball came near Kim, Kim jumped but she kicked both feet up, did a 360, and fell on the ground really hard. Where's the video camera when you need it? The next 5 minutes consisted of convulsing and laughing on the floor.

Yesterday was our last day of school (FINALLY). Did we do anything fun? No. Did we get free food? No! Did we get to build a human pyramid on top of the school then after that fall over and have a massive orgy on the football field? NO! Sounds good...(SMACK)...anyway, it was dull. Like always, we have an end-of-the-year assembly in the auditorium where everyone freezes their asses off because they crank the air conditioning from "FREAKING FREEZING" to "COLD LIKE A MOTHER!" to "HEY, EVEN ANTARCTICA ISN'T AS COLD AS THIS! TURN IT DOWN!!!" If you can survive the end-of-the-year assembly, you could hang out with penguins anytime. During this 3 and a half hour long shindig, awards are presented, choruses sing, yada yada. Jacquie's friends all pretty much got awards, but Jacquie didn't. Jacquie was uneffected by this. VERY uneffected. Of course, I knew I wasn't getting anything anyway because I'm not a perfect student. I also don't excel at one area, I do very well at all of them, but I guess it's not good enough. Oh well, now as my family puts it "colleges won't want to accept you, because they look for that on your transcript. Be more aggressive, play the game.." Shove it up your ass, family. It seems that transcripts take over peoples lives, and all of a sudden, you have to do things you don't want to do just because of a transcript. Screw that, I'm going to be myself, and achieve my goals by being my own freaking self and not playing any games. Enough with this subject, and on to some heavier crap...

Right now, I'm in this situation. It's not a situation anyone would want to go through, but I'm going to try to do what's right in this situation. It's rather familiar, but I think it's even worse now. I'm not going to discuss the particulars of this right now, and frankly, I don't feel like talking about it anymore. I'd probably cry...again. This all sucks and right now maybe I'll cry again. It seems like I do it once every hour, maybe I'm due for a cry session. *Sniff* Damn cold.

The damn cold is also making my life better too! I had to go to Bachelism's house today, and boy was it SWELL. When I was laying down, she was in the bathroom...doing her business...while singing. You probably did NOT need to hear that but it's safe to say that you agree with me that that is just..just..wrong!

Note to self:
1) Wear pink sweater on first day of high school so I can be known as the "little girl in the pink sweater" at East too.(Miss Cunfer's idea, and a mighty good one, I may add)
2) Download these songs:
Beck- Loser
Radiohead- Creep
Local H- Bound For The Floor
Nerf Herder- Van Halen

I'm going to OD on Sudafed and Amoxicillin now. I don't think it's possible to get anything out of that except a runny nose. Oh well, drugs are drugs.


6:03 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide