.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, June 10, 2002

Oh boy, loooooooong weekend! I'll just pinpoint the main things, so you get the whole picture. Hmmm...shall we do it in (dun dun DUN!)...OUTLINE FORM?!?!?! Well, this can be my last outline of the school year, besides the semi-outline planning I have to do for my final English essay tomorrow on Lord Of The Flies. I seriously hate that book, and the movie(s) is even WORSE. Hah, as we were in class watching the old black and white original version from the 1600's, Piggy was shown for the first time on the island...

Dave: Man, I can't wait for that kid to die.

It was funnier in person, because it was silent when he said that.

ANYWAY, here's the whole shebang (of my weekend), in outline form. Eek.

I. Friday Afternoon/Night
A. Went home with Stephanie on her bus
1. Went to Kohl's to get Freshman Day thingys and part of Kellie's Top Secret B-Day present
2. Worked on Kellie's b-day present (which is indeed top secret)
3. Went to movies to see "About A Boy" with Kellie, Mike, Chris, Stephanie, Rob and Caren (and moi!)
4. Picked up by Aunt Viv and Uncle Charles
B. Taped up sign for Garage Sale on a pole by St. Vincent DePaul Catholic Church
C. Watched $2 Bill Concert that Uncle C. (grudgingly) taped for me

II. Saturday Morning (7:30-12)
(my dad just said the f word a million times, ok back to the outline)
A. Woke up and helped out with neighborhood garage sale
1. Notable people/things at garage sale
a. A lady bought one of my uncle's "vintage playboys", and she turned out to be in the August 1971 issue. Whoa.
b. I was going to sell my old baby gates for $8 (2 for $4) and my uncle said no. WHA? They were originally $5 each.
c. Once again was going to sell some little fishing game for 50 cents. Who said a dollar? Good ol' Uncle Chaz.
d. I went to the other sellers' houses, and I picked up a shower radio ($1), and mini keyboard ($1) and an old Mr.
Potato Head for 25 cents. I was going to go back and get a Gumby pin, but somebody stole it from me. Shucks.
2. Got ready for Nicole's end-of-the-year-party

III. Saturday Afternoon/Night
A. Went to Nicole's party from 1:30 to 7
B. Notable things from party
1. Heated pool = nice
2. Really cool cake (her brother celebrated his b-day at the party) It was a beach (vanilla) and the ocean (chocolate)
3. Kara's quote: "Haha! DEFEAT!" Me: "You mean...victory." Kara: "...You know what I meant!"
4. My Mickey Mouse towel is tres cool. (My freshman day one is even COOLER!)
5. I didn't get sunburned! YAY!
C. Went home and fell asleep early

IV. Sunday
(My dad went with his girlfriend to Pocono Raceway for the NASCAR race...oh god, so my Grandmom watched me and the heathens)
A. Went to Aunt Viv's and I put on my Freshman Day dress and Aunt Viv and Granevi (as we call her) took pictures of me outside
B. Went to Solly Bros. and picked up strawberries and a peach pie
C. Went to Stephanie's to pick up the pictures I forgot to take from her house on Friday for HER b-day present that me and Kellie
are making her (steph did not look at the pictures)
D. Went to Target and I got the following
1. Make-up for FD (foundation, powder, eyeshadow, lipstick, gloss, mascara)
2. The Hives' CD Veni Vidi Vicious (which is tres bruyant et anime)
3. A sneak attack from Jess, who was there with her family
E. Went to Family Toy Warehouse and got a Shrek gameboy color game. I'm such a dork.
F. Went to Redner's and picked up some stuff, and I saw Dan who was working at the cashier. Cool.
G. Went home, played Shrek game, listened to the CD, and tried on the makeup
H. Called Dana when I saw the Bjork video, "It's Oh So Quiet" on MTV2, because we absolutely love that Icelandic spaz
I. Had din din (ribs) which was very good
J. Studied from 9:45 to 10:30 for the Social Studies final
K. K is for Kookie, wait, C is for Cookie. Damn.

Whoa, that outline took a lot out of me and my will to write. So here's what happened today:
1) Our English class continued watching the horrible and hilarious ancient film Lord Of The Flies
2) 9th grade students took the Social Studies final exam, which was tres facile
3) Mr. H's classes watched a History Channel movie in Social Studies on WW1. Wonderful.
4) Our Comm. Tech. class watched Goatman spaz at the whole class when people were talking during his made-up final essay
5) During lunch, I spilled my bag of goldfish all over the floor
6) Everyone missed 8th & 9th period for the Service Learning Awards, which was tres nul. The guy who stood behind the curtain who I THOUGHT would come out and speak looked like (as I call it) "Say It Ain't So Rivers", because he looked like Rivers Cuomo did in the video for "Say It Ain't So". I think he noticed I was talking about him with Allie because he looked at me and looked away. Awww. Wait, he's probably as old as Rivers. Ew.
7) When I came home, my dad's girlfriend and daughter (Diane and Cheryl respectively) took me to...TARGET! I got the Jimmy Eat World CD...Jimmy Eat World, and a 48 CD holder case in incandescant blue.
8) I am currently eating Mint Skittles (which I got from Target also) and listening to my nouveau Jimmy Eat World CD, which is tres bon, and adding tres ___ wherever possible to throw off people who don't know French! Mwahahaha...I'm an ass.

I'm going to call Kellie because she called me a long time ago and my dad just told me. I think he's too busy telling some story which features the phrase "mother fucking". Why can't my dad NOT be a redneck?

If the outline's spacing is messed up, screw it.


7:02 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide