.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, June 12, 2002

Note: That last entry was ALL done in outline form when typed out. For some reason, I think Blogger is in a conspiracy against me with the following people, for they decided not to let me post in on the page in outline form. (It took me a damn long time to do that)

1) Mary Kate AND Ashley Olsen- they redid a =w= song, and their b-day is a day before mine! It's just wrong!
2) Rivers Cuomo- because he hates everyone...including YOU
3) Mr. H- actually, the guy is pretty cool, but everything everywhere reminds me off him. It's like he's indirectly stalking me.
4) Scott Stapp and Scott Shriner- everyone knows that musical "Scott"'s are evil. One's from Creed (gag) and the other took Mikey Welsh's (tear) place in Weezer. They will eat you and you little dog too!

That's all of the people I can think of at the moment. I think a new conspiracy against me pops up somewhere in the world everyday. Instead of giving people in different countries, "Will you help this child?" flyers, people hand out, "Will you form a conspiracy against this child?". I'll go over to Europe again, and there will be billboards with my name and picture on them that the Olsen and Scott twins plastered on, and right now, I'm unknowingly famous. In a bad way, that is. I'm just kidding, there aren't any REAL conspiracies against me (yet) and I'm just extremely paranoid. Seriously, if someone looks at me my automatic response is "what?!" like they are planning to chop off my toes and sell them on the black market for unknown reasons.

On Friday, the following will happen:
JACQUIE WILL TURN 15! BOO-YEAH!
Freshman Day! (hopefully WON'T be rained out)
and...uh...Flag Day. But the FIRST two are the only ones that count! (selfish, aren't I?)

My mom told me she had a dream last week that we got rained out for Freshman Day. Thanks mom, now that we're all jinxed we might as well not go to school, because the weather forecast now calls for rain on Friday. Grrrrrreat.

Jess made up this great song. It is truly inspiring:

"Die Bastard"

Die bastard
Penis lover
I hope you fall in a hole

Piece of crap
Eat shit
Black is the color of your soul

(then Jen and I made up...)

Cocksucker
Mother fucker
Get your tongue stuck to a pole

Hey bitch
Stupid whore
Your face is a big asshole

...Yay! What a deep song. Jess dedicates it to all of the men in her life. Not including her father. (I asked)

In computer yesterday, Dana and I presented last for the Computer Virus Project. I kept screwing up my lines when we practiced...like this...

Me: (talking about the "Elf Bowl" hoax virus)...The e-mail contained a bowl of Santa...ahhh!!
(What I meant to say was "The e-mail contained a game of Santa bowling for elves...d'oh!)

So when we went up to present (Mr. Romesburg was talking to the people who presented beforehand) I joked with Dana about screwing up and pretended to get frustrated. Well, when I pretended, I went a little TOO far and accidentally spiked the mouse on the ground. I had the mouse in my hand and did one of my "ahhh!" rage fits and jerked my hand and the mouse hit the ground. Dana asked me if we should try the mouse, and I said no, because it might start up the PowerPoint presentation if I click it. Stupid me. Mr. Romesburg told us to start and I clicked the mouse...once...twice...threefourfivesixseveneight times. Whoops. I told him it didn't work and he came over to us and said, "Is it because you just threw it on the ground?" Um...Dana said a few "nice one, Jacquie"'s and I laughed like an idiot. In the end, our presentation blew the roof off the mother...not really...but we got a 37 out of 40, or something like that. We totally bombed the virus newsletter (50/60)...ouch. Oh well, as long as I don't get a C, I'm a happy camper.

Kazaa is god. I downloaded 2 songs and am in the process of getting another one...

Brim Full of Asha- Cornershop
Hello Operator- The White Stripes
(and in the process of getting)
Idioteque (Live)- Radiohead

Woo-hoo! I have to eat now. I might just go mini-golfing after that, and I'm not even joking.


6:31 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide