.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, June 24, 2002

The Loser's Playlist:
Bohemian Rhapsody-Queen
Bound For The Floor-Local H
Brimful Of Asha-Cornershop
Creep-Radiohead
Hello Operator-The White Stripes
Idioteque-Radiohead
Loser-Beck
Once Around The Block-Badly Drawn Boy
Stoned On Sesame Street-Adam Sandler
The Good Life (video)-Weezer
Van Halen-Nerf Herder

Lately I haven't had much self-esteem. I guess it's because I'm bored, I don't do much with my friends, and I keep being reminded of how horrible my family is. I can't even go to visit my mom's side of the family in Florida this summer because of two reasons. My grandmom's boyfriend is in a really bad condition because he has ignored his diabetes and has something else. On top of that, he's an alcoholic and it's taking a toll on him now. I've been told it's not a lovely sight...(won't go into detail). Also, my druggie uncle lives with my grandmom and her boyfriend and he's totally out of it. I really DON'T want to be around with him, and talking on the phone with him does enough damage to me. So, even though I want to see my cousins, Tino and Nadia, along with my other cousin, Alexandra and my aunt Val and uncle Tino, I can't. Grrrreat. All summer it's book reading and camp going for me. Woo.hoo.

Oh yeah, and my wonderful parents. I'm not even going to start about them...

Right now, I'm downloading the "El Scorcho" (Weezer, duh) video and the video of Weezer performing "Undone (The Sweater Song)" on Conan O'Brien in 94' or 95'. Nice. Speaking of nice, I heard "Pink Triangle" (by you-know-who) on y100 because they were doing a "90's nooner" and playing songs with the theme of color. After they played it, the DJ said, "Oh my god, we played a song off of Pinkerton" in a sarcastic tone, because they love it and know they'll get shot by Rivers if he finds out. At least the Lumberjack (Rivers)shaved that freaking beard off. I threatened to send him a razor for his birthday (which is the day before mine! Grrrr...) Oh well, seems like he finally decided to clip the facial bush he was growing. What a shame.


8:55 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide