.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, June 13, 2002

I think I'm going to write a song right now about boredom...

(Insert Title Here)

I'm sitting in computer class
Just sittin' on my nonexistant ass
There's nothing for me to do
I could think or I could sue
Whoever prompted me to do...
This song.

It's the Olsen Twins' B-day (Hooray!)
Could they stop ruining my upcoming b-day
It's tomorrow, you should know
This is random: love Tae-Bo
When I grow up I'm going to beeee....
Bozo.

This song came out of my ass
I'm sitting on
Maybe I'm wrong
But life is dull
My head's stamped "null"
What does that mean?
Almost fifteen
Without a life
Can't play a fife
A future wife (maybe)
Gonads and striiiiiiife's
A great song.

So now I'm done this stupid song
Wasted your time
Attempted rhyme
Failed miserbly
But can't you seeeeeeeee...
I tried.

That was so random. I love being spontaneous, it's fun. I just need a guitar and a tune and I'll have a hit. Actually, the closest thing I'll get to a hit is a punch from my brother.


12:05 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide