.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, June 13, 2002

I officially have no date to Freshman Day:

(Scene: Hallway, by Jacquie's locker)
Mike: I have to talk to you.
Me: Ok.
Mike: I can't go with you to the Freshman Dance. Is that ok with you?
Me: Yeah.
Mike: Are you sure?
Me: Yeah.
(Mike walks away...Jacquie thinks "WHY DID THE HELL DID I SAY YEAH THE WHOLE TIME?!")

Mike, if you are reading this, I'm kind of dissapointed in you. It's not the fact that you dumped me, it was the fact that you did it last minute. If you didn't want to go with me, you could have told me before and I could have even got another date. I don't know if you dumped me for someone else, but if that's the case, that's kind of low. I guess I had higher expectations for you as a person, but this goes against what I thought about you before. We agreed on being just friends "no more, no less" but this decision wasn't one that a friend would do. I know I'm posting this for everyone who reads this page (i.e. me) but I felt like doing it this way. I was even going to get you one of those flowers for you (can't think of the name of it right now). Sigh. You know what, I'll drop the topic. I probably sound bitter, and I don't want to project that image.

Oh, speaking of last minute fucked up decisions, now we're not going to Camp America USA tomorrow. Yesterday was supposed to go like this:
1) Freshman Breakfast and yearbook distribution - periods 1 & 2
2) Camp America USA - until end of school day
3) Freshman Dance - 8-11 PM

But now, tomorrow is going to be like this:
1) Freshman Breakfast and yearbook distribution - periods 1 & 2
2) Screwed up 9th grade schedule including awards and practice for end-of-the-year assembly
3) Freshman Dance - 8-11 PM

Camp America is rescheduled for Monday. Why was this last minute decision made? Because my MOM jinxed us all! It's going to rain all day tomorrow. I don't believe in jinxs, but ever since my mom started to hate me, I do.

Danielle didn't say hi back to me in the hallway. Is she in some sort of conspriracy against me with Mike? Hmmm...

I'm going to have a jolly good time (swings fist) at Freshman Day tomorrow. Cough.


5:31 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide