.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, June 26, 2002

Hey, here's some of my famous randomness for ya. All of a sudden I remembered I wanted to look for it, and I found it!
The Little Rascal named "Weezer"
His brother was a Little Rascal too...named "Beezer"! HAHA!...Yeah, I'm pathetic, but I found it funny! Heh...heh...(puts head in hands)...

You know you have an MTV2 obsession when:
-You know all of the handpicked videos by artist and song
-You know all of the names of the VJ's
-You know their "catch phrase", (which really isn't one at all)
-You went out and bought the MTV Handpicked CD
-You yell at the TV when the video you wanted to win on "Control Freak" lost
-You're name is Jacquie.

Hey, guess what? (All: what.) Weezer is scheduled to play on the Late Show With Dave Letterman on July 25th! (All: *Throws tomatoes and various fruits at monitor and boos while screaming "NOBODY CARES, LOSER!") Ok...I know.

I need to find that site which had the patent for sideways swinging. First of all, I didn't even know there was a patent on it, and it was rather amusing because the author of the patent worded such a simple movement so elaborately.

I think I should write another bad song about randomness...

The Random Song, By Miss Randomosity.

Well, a monkey flew into my window last night
Brought a lot of monkey friends and everything was tres tight
Then all of a sudden, a whiny voice we did hear
And Rivers Cuomo crashed the partay without his gayass bear...d.

So I threw a life raft out of my closet door
Fetched a mongoose cop to arrest that whore
Judy Garland, in the Wizard Of Oz, was Do-ro-thy
Got some kickass red shoes, and was attacked by monkey...s. (flying, they were)

So Judy Garland came by, she arose from the dead
Took off those nice red shoes and chucked them square at my head
Can you OD on good songs or a perfect melody...?
No, but you can take some pills and be very happy...and drugged...I'm not a thug...or a Bone Thug...In Harmony...someone drugged me...I must now flee...

The end. That sucked worse than The Man In The Iron Mask did. I actually fell asleep during that movie, which was a first...and a last.

Yay, The Hives' video. They are so Swedish and foxy! Woo!


12:00 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide