.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, May 12, 2002

Where is my Mind?
You're smart, shy, and often nonsensical. You have dreams of being famous, and you're quirky enough that you just might pull them off. Some would call you a genius, others would call you insane, but in reality you're pretty well-adjusted. Take a vacation once in a while- it'll help take your mind off of your troubles.
Which Pixies song are you?


Cool, that does kind of sound like what I am like. I don't know any pixies songs except for this one, which I got the first time:




Velouria.

You're creepy, vain, and your sense of fashion went out-of-date ten
years ago. If you think you're still cool, you need to reorganize your priorities. Your
ideas are good and could lead you to a better place, but you're approaching the future
completely wrong. Don't be surprised if in ten years you're scrubbing the same floors that
you're walking on today.

Which Pixies song are you?


That is one of my favorite songs, but I like Weezer version of it more. I never saw the negative side of it. Hm.


5:36 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide