.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, May 18, 2002

What do you do when you have to write an 8 paragraph essay on history? TAKE ONLINE QUIZZES!...







I AM CANADIAN


I am 39% CANADIAN!!!

(Take the Canadian-ness test)





Very cute, very pink, and very feminine. That's you.

Find your inner rubber ducky.


center>
alt="I'm the Charmin Bear!" border=0>


You can't seem to resist the comfortably clean feeling on your arse.

Take the "What weird
obsession are you?" quiz
by
Kazzie
!

Things I have gotten recently:
1) A new CD player! Score!
2) Three CD's: The Rentals- Return of the Rentals (very good!), Weezer- Maladroit (makes me want to hurt Rivers), and The White Stripes- The White Stripes (my mom hates it but wait...I don't care!)
3) A haircut! I thought I wouldn't before Freshman Day, but screw it. It was getting annoying and talking to Charlene, the hair lady, was cool.
4) As I mentioned above, an 8 paragraph Social Studies assignment to do. I have to do all of the rough draft today because tomorrow I have to go visit Bach and go to some Polish festival. I am ecstatic.


4:45 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide