.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, May 29, 2002

So far, I have managed to get this much done on my Social Studies essay...in 1 hour and 25 minutes.

"The World War I era lasted from 1914 to 1919. During this time period, the “great” "

Wow, that's some good writing. I think it's a bit lengthy though...hmmm...

I need to get offline so I can actually get something done. But will I? No.

My bus driver said to me, "Stay cool." as I got off the bus today. I'm guessing she said that about the heat (which wasn't that bad). I'm not remotely "cool", and I just said, "Oh, you too." which was one of my automatic statements I spit out. Then I realized what she said and I was conufsed for a few minutes.

I have nothing else to talk about.

Stay cool,
Jacq-shite.


8:33 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide