.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, May 08, 2002

Snood. First it was Spider Solitaire, but now I'm moved on to Snood. Man, just say it. Snood. Either you laugh or wonder if it's a word. It is now. If you don't know already, Snood is a game. It's shareware. I don't even know exactly what that is, but I can assure you that's what it is. Snood. Hah.

I went to the orthodontist today, and I got a sticker. It says, "Rock-N-Roll" on it and it has some sort of plue bird on it with a guitar. Rock. So, I wore it today. I still have it on. I wish I could scan it to show you but I'm so out of it with this website thing I don't know how to do that. (Smacks head)

I am seriously in love with The Hives. I got the Spiderman Soundtrack today, and it's mighty nifty! Of course, my favorite track is 11, because it's by the afore mentioned band. I called Dana up (with her consent) and just blasted the song over the phone. It was great. Then we discussed how badly Shakira sucks at singing and other fun things.


7:34 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide