.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, May 09, 2002

I realized that last post didn't have much of an ending, because I had to sign off last night. Oh well, too late now, I missed the blog boat.

Today in English, Ms. B made us do a group skit in which there was an intereviewer questioning the some characters from To Kill A Mockingbird. I was Scout. Kenny decided to be Goatboy from SNL as the interviewer doing "Remember the 30's" instead of "Remember the 80's." That was fun...

Kenny: So Scout, why did you wear a ham costume?
Me: Well, I like ham. Ham's good. They said I had to wear a ham costume so I did.
Kenny: And how do you feel about what Bow Ewell did to your father?
Me: Well, if I was him, I might have spit on him too!

That doesn't sound that great, but it was entertaining improv...I mean "planned skit". I used a stupid southern kid accent the whole time. My English grade keeps getting worse, and I really don't care anymore!

I just got invited to Linda's friends blog thingymabobber! I feel so special! Click here to see it!

P.S. I still like the word Snood. Just say it. You know you want to!


9:51 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide