.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, May 10, 2002

I must be posting naughty things...

My aunt has a parental block on me (because she doesn't trust me, I mean, whoops...) on the "mature teen level" which is like 15-18 or something. I just went to my site to click on the link to go to Jordan's because I'm lazy, and it said: WEB RESTRICTED and a bunch of crap. This site is getting to racy or the language is getting out of control. Or, as I always say, AOL is out to kill me. Yeah, that's it.

I apologize for the last blog, it's probably really confusing. Sorry.


11:23 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide