.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, May 25, 2002

I had nothing to do today, so I decorated my phone. I put star stickers I got from the dollar store on it, and put one of my "Hello, My Name Is" stickers on it. What did I name my phone? Ringy Dingy Doug. Woo!

To continue my total randomness, let me discuss the greatness of late night Friday television programming. Last night, I began my couch potato traning by watching Comedy Central's Friday night stand up for...four hours.(8-12) That's right, FOUR HOURS, and I was giving my abs one hell of a workout because I was laughing hysterically. Some of the comics were so funny, I almost wet myself. (I heard that "eww"!) After that, I watched South Park. (12-12:30) South Park is a hilarious show, and I think my parents watch it...right...Anyway, after that I watched The Man Show for fun. I watched that from about 12:30 to 1:15 (two episodes). Then I got bored, and my insomnia was starting to fade. I flipped through the channels and spotted a paid program advertising ExtenZe (or somehing like that). The product...enlarges "that special part of the male body." Who did they get to host the show "Sex Talk" for this infomercial? Ron Jeremy, adult film magnate. How would I know who this guy is? I don't know, I saw him once on that show Celebrity Deathmatch, and oddly enough, he was on The Man Show that night (rerun) at the same time I was watching this. It was unbelievably entertaining, and not in a perverted way. And then, on to Korean soap operas. It had english subtitles, so I wasn't completely lost, but it was very confusing. And then, spanish stand up. Some lady was dressed like a clown and from what I guessed was doing stand up. It was very odd, and very amusing. After that I hit the hay, with my daily dosage of quality television programmed fulfilled.

Things to watch:
1) The Hives $2 dollar bill MTV2 concert on June 2nd
2) MTV Movie Awards (just to see The White Stripes perform!) on June 6th
3) Rushmore (best movie ever!) on Comedy Central...I think it might be on tomorrow sometime on Comedy Central

You don't HAVE to watch them, but I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU DO IF YOU HAVE NO LIFE LIKE ME. Heh.

Oh, Mike wants to be mentioned more. Hi, Mike. Now let's all say it together, (All: HI MIKE!) Mike's a cool kid, and I have a little "thing" for him. Oh yeah, I'm also going to Freshman Day with him. I actually got a date!


4:14 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide