.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, May 25, 2002

Friday Five, ya'll:

1. What's the last vivid dream that you remember having?
I remember this really short dream I had about two or three weeks ago. My mom and I were in her car and out of the blue she calls me something along the lines of a "skank." Then I commented on her screwed up bleached hair (which she really does have) and said, "Look at this hair! YOU are the skank here!" I think that was about it. I think in the dream when I said that, I got some pleasure out of it.

2. Do you have any recurring dreams?
No.

3. What's the scariest nightmare you've ever had?
Does everyone know my lame obsession with Weezer? Well now it's out in the open. (You: Point at computer and laugh) I had this really demented dream about them. It started out with my aunt and I going into the Gap and some asian lady at the counter said, "Hi Jacquie, this is the third time this week you've been in here." I said hi, and looked around and didn't find anything I liked. Note: I don't even go to the Gap, so this was part of the weirdness. There was a tv in the store, and the news was on. The news was doing a report about how Weezer was going to get executed, and they were talking to Rivers Cuomo who seemed very low-key about the whole issue. This whole news report shocked me, and I ran out of the door determined to find Weezer. Next thing I know, I'm behind the band going up a winding metal staircase. For their "death penalty", they had to go inside a slaughter machine. I stood at the other end, and a bloody chunk of a person flew in the air towards me, then fell to the metal floor and slid. Then, I looked over, and a beheaded body was sticking out of the machine, and it was dressed in a white shirt and a black tie, pants, and shoes. The meachine then sucked it back in, and the dream ended. Freaky...

4. Have you ever written your dreams down or considered it? Why or why not?
I did that for about a week, then I stopped. I should right them down though, because I have wild ones all of the time.

5. Have you ever had a lucid dream? What did you do in it?
No.


3:31 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide