.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, May 13, 2002

Dana: Anthony, I'm having a bad day...
Anthony: Aw really? I'll give you a hug. (aggressivly makes out with her in the middle of the hallway)

Ok, this isn't really anything that happened, but Dana was talking to me on the bus this afternoon. She said that she got a hug from Anthony and Chris because...they always give her hugs. She told Anthony (like she always does) that she's having a bad day, even if she's having the best day of her life, and he hugs her. Wow. I wish I could do that, although this is what would happen if I said that to Anthony...

Me: Anthony, I'm having a bad day...
Anthony: Good for you. (walks away)

Man, I am such a guy magnet. I always was. That is so untrue that I laugh...wait, why am I laughing? Oh well, it doesn't matter. I'll find Mr. Right someday...Or, I'll be single for the rest of my life and live in an apartment with 52 cats. AHHHH!

79% done downloading The Hives' "I Hate To Say I Told You So" right now. Maladroit (by Weezer) is being released tomorrow, the 14th. That is a month from Flag Day, which is Freshman Day, which is ALSO my birthday! Hey, a three-for-one deal! So anyway, this cd is going to SUCK BIG TIME. I can just hear you now, "Jacquie, you used to be a huge Weezer fan! What happened?" I've been asked that, and this is my response. See, I am in love with them...from 92-98. It all went downhill from there. Ok, some of the stuff after that was alright, like the summer 2000 songs. But as for the Green Album, (sticks out tongue). I'll stop my miserable Weezer ramblings and focus on something better.

My song's done downloading! Woo!


5:50 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide