.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, May 05, 2002

Broken Nose (to the tune of "Dope Nose" by Weezer)

No-o-ose, no-o-o-o-ose, no-o-o-o-ose, no-o-ose

Dead in his head, wasting time writing songs
What is he on? Does he have Mikey's bongs?

Chorus
Anytime that you want to go and kick RC's ass
I'll appear, punch him in the face and run away fast

No-o-ose, no-o-o-o-ose, no-o-o-o-ose, no-o-ose

A beard looks so bad on a non-rugged man
End of the year: Karl's your only fan

(Chorus)

IIIIIIIII broke his no-ose, no-o-o-o-ose, no-o-o-o-ose, no-o-ose

(Guitar solo)

(Chorus)

IIIIIIII broke his no-ose, no-o-o-o-ose, no-o-o-o-ose, no-o-ose, no-o-o-o-o-o-ose

If you have no idea what I'm talking about I guess I'll explain a little for you. Rivers Cuomo (lead singer of Weezer) really pisses me off now. He writes crappy songs in 2 minutes, and I say if you don't have a good idea for a song, DON'T WRITE IT AT ALL. He wants to kill each and everyone of us. Also, he has a beard now, and as I mentioned, it looks like crap. He went from looking 25 to looking 40 in about 2 years. That's pretty bad. But hey, if he wants fuzz on his face, so be it. Mikey is their rockin' druggie ex-bassist, Karl is their groupie/historian/computer nerd/friend who supports them no matter what. Maybe even he will leave them when they no longer have an ounce of rock left in them. That's basically the reason I wrote this song. The song is mediocre, and Rivers is a anal bastard so hey, why not make a parody. It's not like I haven't done that before. I wrote parodies to every song on the blue album and 4 from Pinkerton. Then I stopped because, like Rivers, I had nothing left to write about. Now, he's made me mad so, voila, there's a product of my obsessive anger towards him.


3:12 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide