.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, April 08, 2002

Wow. My brother, Scott, needs 4 ROOT CANALS DONE! Age: 8 1/2. Yeah, that's sad. He eats crap food like you wouldn't imagine. I thought he brushed his teeth well, but, I guess not! Right now, my tooth hurts...NO! I don't, um, think it's anything.heh. serious. The scary dentist I have came out and said to my mom, "I feel sorry for him." Yeah, my mom either was going to cry when she finds out the $$$ it will cost, or kick my brother's ass. Oh wait, they are both going to happen. Actually, my mom already went ballistic on the rotten (no pun intended...ok it was.) child. She repeated herself a million times while screaming at everyone, not just Scott. What did I do? Nothing. While sitting at the evil dentist's I ate one of those fruit and yogurt parfait. And I quote, "Parfait has layers! Maybe ogers are like parfait! I mean, ain't nobody I know that don't like no parfait. You ask, "Do you like parfait?" no one says, "Nah, I don't like no parfait." Yeah, probably screwed that up a lot. That's because I'm a Jacq-ass. That would be Dana's new word, not intended to include my name. A weird coincidence.

So, after the deadly dentist drop-in, we went to Marshalls! I got this ruffly top and a red zipper jacket. I also got these new sneakers for like $10! Woo! They are really...me. You'll see 'em. I almost got this skirt but what kept me from getting it? The fact that I absolutely have NO hips. This is my figure: I I <---- Isn't it wonderful. *hint of sarcasm*

Righty. So after THAT we went to Portfolio Night for Scott and Kyle at Jamison Elementary School. Fun stuff. Before wandering off, I listened to some of Scott's stuff and it was good. Meanwhile, Kyle read a book about Abe Lincoln, his obsession. So I managed to wander off (thank god) and I didn't get to talk to Mrs. Holmes, but I did talk to Mrs. Leukel for about 45 minutes. She reminds me of me, well, what I think I will be like at her age if I do become a teacher. (Brutally) Honest, kind of strict, and all-around nice person. It was a great discussion, and I got the dirt on why Dr. Renaldi was sent to Palisades School District. Shhh. I'm not telling it here, but ask me and I'll tell you. I admire Mrs. L for what she did in that situation. I brought up Owney, The Travelling Dog, the story whos test made everyone flunk. I remember getting a C on that test when I had her in 3rd grade. I can't believe I remember that stuff! Ah, the simple joys of childhood.

So now, I'm typing but I have to go. I must leave to eat J-E-L-L-O (it's alive!) and get ready for bed and what not. Ttfn!


9:25 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide