.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, April 10, 2002

Nothing much to talk about. I hope to have another QUIZ (it seems a lot of people just go to my site for quizzes. Oh well.) up by tomorrow. I wish I knew how to make one, because I thought about the PERFECT personality quiz I could make. Ladies and gentlemen...Which Bob The Builder Character Are You? Genuis, I must say. Really, if you watch the show (which I do...hey! I babysit...) each truck has a different personality. I like the crane with no self esteem.

My ruffly blouse went over well. I got "it looks like what Austin Powers wears" to "didn't they wear that stuff in colonial times." I guess those are compliments...sure is interesting. For some reason I took a walk today. I think my aunt thinks there's something wrong with me, because usually I don't want to get off of the computer chair and leave a game of Spider Solitaire. I'm telling you, Microsoft invented that game to brainwash idiots like me. So, I walked, and it was supposed to be one of those "thinking walks", but too many songs were in my head, and I couldn't think of anything to think of. Then my brothers stalked me down on their bikes, and when they stopped to eat goldfish, I ran away. Buahaha. It was fun. Like an escape from evil rabid tooth decaying brats.

I just found out my brother does NOT have to get 4 root canals done! Instead they are putting on these stainless steel cap things, and one of the teeth are getting something else. All my mom knows is that it's less moola that's going into his mouth and now we can have the Communion Party again. Where? I don't know, because the place we origially had it planned at burnt down in a freak accident. (see: February 25th) When he's about 18, then the major crap will happen. For some reason I have "I Wanna Be Sedated" by The Ramones in my head. Hmmm...

From about 7-8 I was outside playing soccer and baseball (not really organized) with my brothers and mom. I get winded really easily because I don't do any physical activities. (11.9 + 11.3 on the Shuttle Run and 9:37 on the mile! woohoo!) It was great. I walked and kinda played sports. I'm turning into a jock! Haha, the possiblity of that happening is slim to none. None being the possibility. Wait, nevermind. Anyway, Kyle kept tripping and he was close to the goal so he hit the ball with his hand. It was more funny to see it, both of them are klutzes. But so am I.

I need some more songs. I'm going to download one right now. My playlist is...all audio. I'm going to post my Physical Fitness Testing scores, so you and I can get a good laugh.

Mile: 9 minutes 37 seconds
Sit and Reach: 22 centimeters
Flex Arm-Hang (no pull ups for me): 38 seconds
Shuttle Run: 11.9 and 11.3 seconds
Sit Ups: 35 (it's really 32, but Brianna and I rounded up)

I can't remember anymore, but I am so proud of my lousy scores. I got the same mile time as I did in the fall. I have the lung capacity turtle or something like that. I seriously need to download a song. Oo, good song.

"Leave me alone. I won't pick up the phone. And I won't listen to messages. Sent by someone who calls up and says. I don't like how you're living my life. Get yourself a wife. Get yourself. You're living a dream. Don't you be a slob. Slob. Slob." - "Slob"- by who do you think?

I'm going to download a song. Ok. "Been In The Storm". Uh oh. It's already at 10%. It's only 900 something KB. Damn short =w= songs. Grrr. Oh well, I can download a lot of them now. OH yeah, Social Studies homework. Strikes. Labor Unions. Bread and Butter Issues. What is that? That's not an issue, it's a food. Dana is addicted to The White Stripes now. I've officially made her parents worry about her state of mental health. Ohhhh yeah! Her brother is going around singing "Little Room." If you don't know the song this is it:

(Drum banging, Jack White in a sing song voice)
"When you're in a little room, and you're working on something good.
But if it's really good, you're gonna need a bigger room.
And when you're in the bigger room, you might not know what to do.
You might have to think of how you got started sittin' in you're little room.
La La La La La...etc." - and that would be the whole song. It's like half of a minute.

My song's done downloading. Either it's stupid or really good and I'll play it a million times until I get sick of it, like I do with other MP3's and CD's. Oh, by the way, Rivers Cuomo is officially the founder of child mollestation. Just thought I'd add that in. Nighty night.


9:13 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide