.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, April 09, 2002

Not much to talk about. In French class today, we were writing down things, and if your table matched what Madame Bowers wrote, we got "bon bons" (lollipops). We matched and for some reason I shreiked. Everyone's like WHOA calm down there. All I said was that I need my sugar fix. Yeah. I liked my outfit today. My rainbow shirt, with the new red thing and shoes (weird, but wicked) and my rainbow socks. It may seem I obsess over my clothing. I really don't care, just something to write about.

I am really whiny right now. Kinda snippy. I don't know why. Maybe it's because Tuesdays don't like me. OH! Lindsay, Danielle and I are making a page about Rubber Duckies Vs. Ninjas for the Comm. Tech. project for webpage design. I'll keep you all posted. It is going to be the best thing. EVER. Not to boast or anything...


7:47 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide