.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, April 15, 2002

My hands smell like bleach. I haven't done much today. Well actually, I did, but it wasn't that enjoyable. I was off from school today and tomorrow, so my dad did errands, and took my brothers. I cleaned the house. Bathrooms, did the dishwasher, vaccumed, cleaned up my living room (a.k.a. KB Toys) I took a break to do some spastic ballet while listening to "Only In Dreams." Weezer helps me clean. Turns out the "Dope Nose" video should be finished soon or already is. I'm hoping I can actually SEE it. (I didn't get to see the Photograph video. :( )

I might go mini-golfing tonight. Yay!

I went shorts hunting yesterday. I caught two pairs, and a denim skirt. Woo! I got to play UmJammer Lammy last night. It rocked! I almost beat the whole game in a night...but it was still fun! I'll have to play it again tonight. Did anyone start the cirriculum questions for Social Studies. Nope, didn't think so. I have this theory that I work well under pressure or last minute. I seem to do good on essays and homework that way. Also, working at night seems to work for me. But then again, I'm crazy so what did you honestly expect.

Holy crap, Justin can draw some kickass things. He IMed me some of his drawings and animations and such and they were all better than anything I could do if I sat down for a long time. I'm artistic, but not in the drawing department.

I'm bored. I'm once again downloading a song on this piece of crap 56K modem, so I'm not getting anywhere fast. "Across The Sea"- Live. It better be worth every bit of its 6.35 MB. It's done about half way, and it STILL has about 46 minutes left. *Sigh* I want someone I know to come online and verbally harass me. At least that's better than being bored. A new video from The Hives premiers on Thursday. Rock on.

I'm going to say a random statement that makes no sense for my own enjoyment. Excuse my idiocy.

.....I own a monkey that dances with Barbara Streisand every Wednesday. Jealous? You bet.

How was that? I thought that wasn't half bad. Come on MTV2. Play a good video. Oh yeah, I watched MTV2's Most Controversial Videos and kids, it was great. I actually got to see the Bloodhound Gang eat their own feces while in monkey suits ("Bad Touch"), Jeremy actually put the gun in his mouth, ("Jeremy"- Pearl Jam) and I got to see a steamy sex play group! ("Justify My Love"- Madonna) I've seen about all of the top 20 videos, and uncensored just makes them better. This doesn't mean I'm a pervert...ok maybe. But a video in its original form is the directors vision and MTV isn't cutting everything remotely "intolerable", as Jen would put it, out of the video. Ok, that one Bjork video scarred me for life, but she always has scared me to begin with.


5:17 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide