.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, April 11, 2002


What Flavour Are You? I taste like Peanut Butter.I taste like Peanut Butter.


I am one of the most blendable flavours; I go with sweet, I go with sour, I go with bland, I go with anything. I am practical and good company, but have something of a tendency to hang around when I'm not wanted, unaware that my presence is not welcome. What Flavour Are You?


Unwanted presence...sure. Ok, well I'm going to go now that I know I AM NOT WANTED *tear*. The sob session is done.


4:59 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide