.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, April 16, 2002

I just had bunches of fun at babysitting. *Hint of sarcasm* Two walks and a dirty diaper later, I want to die. That way, I don't have school tomorrow, because having no school is so much better. Summer hates me. While walking I was thinking about it. You want to see what I was thinking? (you groan) Ok, good, here it is:

I am going to shrivel up into a rust colored prune.
One day, the sun will make me spontaeously combust, and then it will laugh at my expense. Then, it will get 5 degrees hotter because it will forever hate me and other pale people.
I'm probably not going with anyone to Freshman Day.
We never got a spring, it went from winter to spring. blah.
Pros of summer: No school, possible job, possible vacation
Cons of summer: Sunburn, a chance to get future skin cancer, possible job, piano lessons STILL, humidity, hot temperature, me in a bathing suit, sweat, sunburn

I have to go start and complete Social Studies homework. I've added Mr. H and Clifford the big red dog to my conspiracy against me list.


6:49 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide