.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, April 22, 2002

"Hey, wanna see my bracelet?"
"...I might get a seisure."

-My conversation today with Kenny

Today was alright. I wore my "Hello My Name Is" sticker that I wrote "Wacky." on. Wacky Jacquie. That was the whole point. People either asked me "Why are you wearing that?" or "Where did you go today", as if I went somewhere where I needed to wear a nametag. My response was that I'm wacky, and that I felt like it. It was fun. Since Lauren always yells RALPH! and I yell LAUREN! in the hallway, tomorrow she's wearing one that says Ralph and I'm wearing one that says Lauren. If she wore a Lauren one, people would say, "I know." That's no fun.

The English sub today knew Bridget's oldest brother. That's pretty wild, I say. I know I'm skipping around a lot, but also Mr. H likes when people lower his self esteem or something. Why? On the test he really added some weird choices or answers...containing himself. I mean, he does it usually once or twice, but this was insane. Example:

Who is the most annoying teacher you know?
a) Mr. H c) Mr. H e) both b and d
b) Mr. H d) Mr. H

So I wrote, "E, but where's 'all of the above'?" I commented about 3 times on the test. We have this odd relationship. I make fun of him then he pretends to feel bad, then makes a comeback and I laugh at myself. I think it's a game of who can lower the other person's self esteem the most. My self esteem is not much of an issue, but sadly, Mr. H can be chrushed. Mwahahaha.

One time last week, Dr. Mack was talking about something and he said a word that almost made me laugh. (Since I can find a relationship for everything to Weezer). Dr. Mackensen has a distinguished vocabulary and when he says a word that sounds good, he says, "There's an SAT word for you, I just raised your score 5 points. Say 'Thank you Dr. Mack'..." Then we all mutter it. Well, he mentioned the word "adroit" and I couldn't believe it. If you don't know already, Weezer's new album (coming May 14th) is entitled "Maladroit". He said that "adroit" came from a French root meaning "skilled". Mal in French means bad. So, Maladroit basically means not skilled. The dictionary said clumsy or something, but I'm going to pretend that I made some kind of connection.

Wow. You might think I'm a nutcase, but I'm actually liking "Private Message" which is now posted along with two other in the audio/video section of Weezer.com. The Green Album dissapointed me, Maladroit is alright, but maybe they are slowly coming out of the poppy, non emotional shell that Rivers Cuomo has hidden in recently. Maybe Brian wrote that song, I sure hope so. I am pretty sure he wrote "Yellow Camaro" which is on there. downloaded it, but only heard 10 seconds of it because my TALKATIVE grandmother called from Florida. (She's still talking to my brother and he's making fun of her with the "talking hand" thing) But from what I've heard, it has Brian on lead vocals. I laughed because it sounded kind of odd, but Brian isn't exactly the most normal guy I know of. Could this be a turning point in the saga of Weezer? Possibly, but I know one thing. They are at an all-time low on sassiness (Matt) and sexiness (Mikey). Scott is, well, different. I think he polishes his head with turtle wax. His fore head is [ ] compaired to a normal sized one: [ ]. I just measured with those, that's pretty crazy. His hairline is WAY back, and it's all greasy and ew.

By the way, "Yellow Camaro" is pretty good. Not Weezer, but Brian's little rockin' creation. It's not that bad. Hm.


8:45 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide