.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, April 18, 2002

"Hate to say I told you so, all right!
Do you believe I told you sooooooooo!"
~ The Hives, "Hate To Say I Told You So"

AH! I can't get enough of this song. I'm in love with Howlin' Pelle! (The lead singer) I'm going to list the top 10 reasons why I have just started loving The Hives as of yesterday:

10) They all dress in black suits and white ties and shoes! (Except for Pelle, he has a black tie...but still!)
9) The way the band was formed was by an "mysterious" man named Randy Fitzsimmons who sent letters to all 5 boys. Letters? That's cool.
8) Did I mention the videos? "Main Offender" has to be on my just-made-up "Favorite Videos List". It rocks! Today, yes today, MTV2 premiered "Hate To Say I Told You So", and it...ROCKS! They are showing it every hour, on the hour. Watch it and rock out! I did. It's more of a workout than Tae Bo!
6) They are Swedish! Sweden is foriegn, thus making them foriegners, thus making Jacquie excited!
5) They have cool monikers. Howlin' Pelle, Dangerous Chris, Dr. Matt Destruction, Vigilante Carlstrom, and Nickolaus Arson. Woo!
4) They are funny and are not anal assholes...cough cough rivers cough, and are just guys looking to make good ROCK music!
3) Did I mention they rock?
2) They rock my socks!
1) ....THEY ROCK, MAN!

I'm going to do what I always do, I hear one song by an artist then go by the CD, only to find other wonderful songs. I have not been let down once when I got The White Stripes, Phantom Planet, The Strokes, and Thursday CD's. Soon, I'll be kickin' it Swedish Punk Rock style. Then, I'll lend Dana my CD and I will never get it back! JUST KIDDING Dana, I don't mind as long as you listen to them and give me feedback. It means something to me when I give someone a CD and they love it.

28 minutes until the video comes on again. Rock!

I insulted Mr. H once again today, but everyone does. I still feel like I have taken part in the crushing of his self-confidence. Mwahaha. No, I love Mr. H and his lengthy homework assignments just as much as everyone else! Yeah. Ok, I have to go, uh, read more. To Kill A Mockingbird is good so far, and don't you DARE tell me the ending!

Until later,
me.


6:30 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide