.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, April 14, 2002

The Friday Five! (On Sunday)

1. What is your favorite restaurant and why? My favorite restaurant is probably the Olive Garden. You don't even have to be Italian to go there, because once you leave you are. I'm definetly not. Well now I am. Even thought the WIT (Waitress In Training) we had was clueless (Jess with the Salad Dressing), the food was awesome.

2. What fast food restaurant are you partial to? My favorite fast food restaurant has to be Taco Bell. No one, not even alien Al Gore, can resist a taco.

3. What are your standards and rules for tipping? I thought it was something like 6% or 7% of the bill. I thought that was the state law or something. All I know is that if you don't tip them, they get Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen to stalk and kill you. I must have forgotten one time, because now they are EVERYWHERE. My grandmom yesterday was like OOO, what's this? A Mary Kate and Ashley game? I was like Oh yeah, I liked them when I was...8? So I got UmJammer Lammy. Rock on. My playstation isn't hooked up though. :(

4. Do you usually order an appetizer and/or dessert? Usually I don't order an appetzer so I don't spoil my appetite, or what I have left of one, before dinner. Then someone orders one and I eat some of there's or the bread basket (dun dun DUN!) is on the table and bread is my love. So then I eat half my dinner and don't have any room for dessert, but look at the dessert menu to see what I could have gotten if dinner never existed. Sort of like Let's Make A Deal when they show you a brand new car behind Number 1 when you already got stuck with 3 teddy bear rocking chairs when you picked Number 3. That actually did happen once. What a deal.

5. What do you usually order to drink at a restaurant? Usually I just keep the water or Iced Tea or Lemonade. Sometimes I get a Coke and it just sits there. I'm not big on drinks, so usually I don't get anything. I have sensitive teeth and I hate when they fill the cup with half ice, half soda. Ice is my enemy, and the food industry has a conspiracy against me. Or I'm paranoid. Yeah. That's it.


1:36 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide