.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, April 30, 2002

DINNER TABLE DISCUSSION
Me- "Dad, want to know what I learned in science class today?"
Dad- "Ok...give me a hint."
Me- "Um...you have one...(mumbles) animal penises "
(brothers start cracking up)
Me-"Did you know that a whale's is 10 feet long and 1 foot in diameter? I mean, the whale is huge so.."
(brothers cracking up and wowing)
(Dad starts cracking up, chocolate milk coming from Scott out of his mouth)
Dad- "Did you see that? That was funnier than what you said!"
Me-"See what?"
(look over at Scott who is laughing hysterically and a puddle of chocolate/snot milk is on his plate)
Dad-"Chocolate milk came out of his nose!"
(everyone laughs)
Me- "Man, I'm not even going to tell you about the other ones I learned about..."
Scott- "Ow"
Dad- "I know that hurts doesn't it"
Me- (saying things about nose fountains and making Scott crack up more)

That was fun, I wish every dinner had a conversation like that.


7:51 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide