.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, March 11, 2002

You are Fozzie!
Wokka Wokka! You love to make lame jokes. Your sense of humor might be a bit off, but you're a great friend and can always be counted on.
.



That is so me. Lame jokes. Wokka wokka! I have this tape called "Who Can Be Funnier than Fozzie Bear?", or something like that. I used to watch that ALL the time, along with Annie. At the end, Monster says "Rewind! Rewind! Thank you.." For some reason, that scared me. Well I was/am a disturbed little child.


3:03 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide