.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, March 05, 2002

WHO IS THIS "SECRET ADMIRER"?! I need to know! It's driving me nuts. Really, if you are this "mystery" person, please tell me. I'll give you a cookie or something like that.

I was reading a magazine and got inspired to do a "fake" collage. As in the fakeness of the world. It would be great, if I wasn't so lazy. I might start it tonight though, and knowing my style it will be full of color and quirk. Just the way it should be.

Assessment is ruining my life. My mind can't even function correctly. In science class, I was so sleep deprived and insane that I started laughing uncontrollably for absolutely NO reason. pat asked me if I was high. That would be a good excuse, but not quite. I also made a pretty picture on the laptops we were using. Green grass. Blue sky. Yellow sun. And in the grass, "This is a pretty picture made possible by Jacquie's artistic abilities." I went insane and said "Look Dr. Mack! I made a pretty picture. HEHEHE." He came over and said he liked it and I should print it out. ??? He said "It shows some happiness a person can find during assessment time." Off-taskness + sleep deprivation = masterpiece. I also accidentally chucked my binder at Mr. today. It was great. I got some laughs and it was a lucky accident. Whoops...did I just say that?

Bowl for Kids Sake on Sunday was good. A cute guy was there in the lane next was cute. Nerdy cute. Man, Jess is going to ridicule me non-stop since she was mainly checking out the Abercrombie model looking guy. (Ok, I was too) He was the one with the hat. Slighly long brown hair (and tad bit of acne). From St. John's Prep. Name: Mike. Not like I was watching his bowling score and noticed his first game was 58 (ha! I beat that) and the second was...108? (89..oh well) What can I say? I'm a geek girl at heart. Then I had a dream about him and I said to him, "See you tomorrow" (with a little flirt included) or something like that and he said something like "Whoa!" It was nice. I'm never going to see him ever again, so I'm done now.

Title of poem:
AHHHHHHHHHH! (Insert expletive here)

A 15 minute presentation that
Sucks every ounce of energy and brain cells that it can.
Sure beats having loads of homework, I once thought...
Every chance I get now I curse it off.
S houldn't my life be revolved around having mini-crisises and cramming for tests?
Seeing a teacher doing something like this...BAH!
Man, I'd like to strangle the person who thought of this pointless torture of freshman.
Even more mood swings than a pregnant woman, this is what I go through.
No pressure. No grade. Just the rest of my future based on this presentation. Huh?
To all future "assessees": Order meds online. Get lots of sleep. You know what, just "dissapear" before it begins. Find a way. It will be worth it in the long run.

That was pretty random, and I apologize to my blog "fans" for neglecting this blog recently. If you want to know why, see above.


8:40 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide