.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, March 28, 2002

Ladies and gentlemen....the quote of the week, courtesy of my Archbishop Wood TheAter Camp buddy Michelle (who will soon make the Mister Rogers movie with me, I hope).....

"Remember Alf? Well, he's back. In pog form."

This quote from a site she was on launched a conversation of past toy fads. Cabbage Patch Kids. Polly Pockets. Tamagotchis. Furbys. Pogs. Krazy Bones. Alf. Oh the simple materialistic joys of childhood. Yes, I am downloading another Suburban Advantage song. This will be #2. (One is on a burned CD). 1 + 2 = 3 total songs I have heard by Pat Wilson and his greatness. 90%....come on you stupid #@%$*&^!%@$#^. Sorry, the frustration of having a 56K modem is unbearable, and I'm sure all of you out there with it know what I'm talking about. Spider Solitaire is as addictive as NyQuil. Just thought you all should know that.


10:42 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide