.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, March 24, 2002

For anyone who looks at this blog, yes I did change it. No, I am not a fruit. No, fruit did not invade the blog. I merely changed the template, that's all. If anyone looked at it in the past few days, well, actually just from about thursday night to satuday night, it was, how should I put it, FREAKIN SCREWED UP MAN! I tried to change the font to make it bigger, and somehow, it made just the first blog bigger, and everything else smaller. I was under the influence of illegal substances at that time. I think. I'm trying to remember. Anyway, I copied the HTML code from the front page, made every individual post a bigger font, then erased the crap in the template and copied that. The results: all of the posts were next to each other AND on top of each other too. Wacked up shiznit, indeed. So I decided to make my page...juicey. Oh yeah. I had an idea to put like a caption that says "fruits" next to the fruits, then change the last one and make it a picture of something or someone that is fruity. Not to make fun of gays, I just thought it would be funny if say, Elton John, was next to fruits on my page. I don't know how to do that. I also need to make links and stuff to people's pages. And other pages too....*cough cough Weezer.com cough*. You knew I had to add that in. Palm Sunday. La dee frickin da, as Dana would say. By the way, Pizza Night was sexy. er. fun! I had the urge (not to "herbal") to rub Dana's fuzzy sweater. My duet w/Nadia went well too. I barely ate anything. Miss Cunfer took out Sweeney Todd because SOMEONE didn't show up! I WANTED TO GET DOWN WITH MY BAD SELF! Oh well, I'll get plenty of chances to do that later. I am officially Confused Kid #8! YAY! Ok, I ran out of things to say...later.


10:49 AM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide