.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, March 12, 2002

Dr. Christiansen is a scary scary dentist. He just happens to be mine. Heh. Heh. He said to me: "I've been waiting all day to see you." No lie. AHHH! There was an award on the wall that says he's a member of the ADA. Ok, those people approve toothpaste. I don't think scary scary men should be deciding whether or not Bugs Bunny Bubble Gum flavored toothpaste will protect little innocent kiddies cavity protection. Blast! I bet he approves it so kids get cavities and have to go to his office...AHH!!




Take the "How immature are you?" Test


created by sami



Man, I am SO unbalanced it's not even funny. Ok, it is.



8:41 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide