.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, March 02, 2002

Do you know what's really freaky?! Jess, Kellie, Steph and I went to go see John Q last night (very good flik). In the movie "stocks and bonds", "board of trustees" and "John Rockefeller" were all mentioned. Hmmm...does that ring a bell? HIGGINS. I went home after that and I was watching tv and on Dave Letterman, Cokie Roberts was the guest. She talked about STOCKS. I flipped to the Howard Stern show (I don't know why) and the guest was talking about BONDS. Jess told me that she saw a show that mentioned Andrew Carnegie and John Rockefeller. Higgins. We saw a history channel tape in the library. We ate chinese food and I got a fortune cookie that said on the back "I would like a cup of coffee." Then it said how to say that phrase in chinese. Higgins. Scary stuff.


9:53 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide