.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Friday, February 01, 2002

Yes! I've finally got it!!! Allie sent me the "Longtime Sunshine" Weezer mp3! Score! It's so cute. It sounds like Rivers is making it up as he goes, or he only practiced it like 3 times. It's good. I also got another Space Twins song last night, called "Goddess of Love". I'm am so proud of my great aunt's co-worker's best friend's brother-in-law! (a.k.a. Brian Bell...I have connections!) Now I need to go on a quest to find out exactly what a pomegrant is (or however you spell it!) I was supposed to go to the mall, but now I'm not, and I might end up going to the library for assessment.


1:40 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide