.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, February 14, 2002




What Psych-Ward do you belong to?


Great. Just Peachy. I'm an ADHD child. Who's got the ritalin? I just finished my key terms, and I wrote something in my assignment book for the "sunday" space:

"Tommorow I don't have school. I can't spell tommorow (crossed out) tomorrow. I get to escape the eternal hell hole as refered to adults as school. No book reports. No homework. Just Mikey (my scanner) and me...all alone. What to do, what to do? Hmm, I'll have a scanning party. The computer and printer can come too. I'll make flyers."


8:39 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide