.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Monday, February 18, 2002

Usually I hate mondays, but today mine was fine. Oh yeah, I know why. I didn't have school. I guess this week I'll have to hate Tuesdays. Tonight, we were in my dad's truck and I said "Hey, can we listen to Weezer?" (waiting for a "no") Dad: "Sure, I don't care." Awesome. So I popped in the Blue Album, and away we were. My brothers and I sang (well, me mostly) and I couldn't help from keeping the smile on my face. It was a "warm and fuzzy" feeling. Something we all liked and sang along too. We usually beat each other up, but Weezer is for lovers. Lovahs, for Dana and I. Meet me by hearth's edge...ANYWAY. So we sang along through "My Name Is Jonas", "Buddy Holly", "Undone", "Surfwax America", "Say It Ain't So" and "In the Garage". It was nice. I also downloaded a song today by Pat and Mikey called "The Nutsack Song." Go me. I am bold and daring. I saw The Kids In Hall last night and they were doing a skit on the plane crash that killed Buddy Holly, the Big Bopper and Richie Valens. Buddy Holly was being an anal jerka dn he had on thick glasses and made a monkey drive the plane. Hmmmm sounds familiar. cough cough Rivers cough.


9:44 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide