.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, February 14, 2002




Take the Monopoly Piece Quiz!



Woof. I have to go pack for my dad's house. Tomorrow is the V-Day dance honoring WW2...er...Valentine's Day. Also, French class goes to see The Count Of Monte Cristo. Not in French, but our teacher thinks that this will partially make up for the cancellation of the Quebec trip because of Sept. 11th. Not really but, hey, I'll take a non-educational trip over Social Studies Class ANYDAY! (He can't even spell my name right!) Yawn. Ok, I'm "outtie". That is the stupidest thing ever.


9:26 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide