.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, February 20, 2002

My pimped out Mardi Gras hat for French class was a big hit today. My hat had green feathers arond the top which had green felt, gold sparkles, and another thigny. Then around the hat (which was like a tophat) was purple felt and green sparkles, which had a gold ribbon by the brim and a bow on the side. On the brim, was green felt with gold sparkled and yellow feathers. Hot glue guns do wonders. I spent forever on it, and it was well worth the effort because I recieved complements, weird stares, and a magical Mardi Gras wand! WEEEEE! It's so pretty! I put it on this morning on the bus, and since I'm the first to be picked up, I got a lot of weird stares from people, and I love that. I also got a thumbs up from Julie Phillips and two "Oh yeah Jacquie!"'s from Bridget and Dana. Allie, you want my wand...I know you do. (She got Elton John glasses...haha) I wish my wand really had powers. I would...


8:38 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide