.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Sunday, February 17, 2002

It's Sunday, and I'm a quick one. Well, I guess I'll blab on about the past few days, since they were fairly eventful. Friday, our French class went to see The Count Of Monte Cristo. I definetly recommend it, it was wonderful. It had twist endings full of revenge and murders. My type of movie! Then Friday night was the dance. I didn't get a chance to dance with anyone, which kinda stinks, but life goes on. They played Island In The Sun, and that made my day, even though it's a Green Album song. If Undone or Buddy Holly was played, THAT would have been awesome. Say It Ain't So even better, but less likely. I wanted to dance with a certain someone, but I was kinda shy and afraid he wouldn't because I have never really talked to him much. Until just right now. Isn't that kinda ironic?...This pretty much describes the surprise party for Dana and Jess last night. Much MTV2 watching done:

EmoElmoEmu3: Hey
EmoElmoEmu3: This is Jacquie, I'm not a stalker
Mohappenin42: hey jacquie
Mohappenin42: what's up?
EmoElmoEmu3: what's (warning: corny reference coming) happenin?
EmoElmoEmu3: nothing much
Mohappenin42: lol
Mohappenin42: same here
EmoElmoEmu3: cool. i'm bored. spongebob is the best
Mohappenin42: really, i can't stand spongebob
EmoElmoEmu3: really? I love stupid sea creatures. Then again, I'm VERY easily amused
Mohappenin42: lol
EmoElmoEmu3: hold on, i need to get a CD
EmoElmoEmu3: ok back
Mohappenin42: alright
EmoElmoEmu3: so, mo, have a good time last night?
Mohappenin42: yeah, it was fun
EmoElmoEmu3: yeah, getting dragged across a carpet, having an orgy and getting molested with a highlighter was pretty fun
EmoElmoEmu3: haha
Mohappenin42: lol
EmoElmoEmu3: but as long as MTV2 is on, I'm fine. I'm bad with that channel, I can't stop watching it
Mohappenin42: same here
Mohappenin42: they do play a lot of trash though
EmoElmoEmu3: really? that's cool. everyone else likes TRL, and I honestly can't stand that.
Mohappenin42: Mtv2 plays mostly good stuff, they just play a little too much punk
EmoElmoEmu3: they do, but I like when they mix in some of the older music videos in with the regular playlist
EmoElmoEmu3: yeah, i used to be an MTV watcher, but I got tired of Carson Daly, NSUCK, and all of that
Mohappenin42: MTV is totally pop oriented
EmoElmoEmu3: then came MTV2 and I was like aww yeah
Mohappenin42: yep
Mohappenin42: I've actually gotta go, we're gonna get together to work on assessment
Mohappenin42: i might be back on later tonight though
EmoElmoEmu3: i mean, when they play two old weezer videos in one day, which they did and I'm kinda obsessed, you can't go wrong
EmoElmoEmu3: ok, cool. I'll talk to you later
Mohappenin42: sweet
Mohappenin42: cya
EmoElmoEmu3: bye
Mohappenin42 signed off at 10:22:35 AM.

OH man, he said sweet. Usually that bothers me, but not now. He likes MTV2. Score! He's nice, cute, and not obnoxiously loud like I was last night. I probably scared him. Bridget told him she and I and along with a lot of people like him...while I was sitting on the couch with him. Actually, I was as far away on that couch from him as I could get. I just vegged out in front of MTV2 and it was nice. Frank "highlighter raped" everyone including me (my hand) and we all lied on the floor and I screamed that it was a mass orgy. People felt like dragging Jacquies last night because, well, they did several times. The Disney Beanie War of 2002 happened last night and I said two really stupid things last night without realizing what I was saying last night. 1) "I'm eating my peepees" (in reference to Peeps, you know, those marshmallow bird things). 2) " I'm keeping my Woody!" (in reference to the Beanie Woody someone chucked at me). Good times.


10:39 AM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide