.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, February 19, 2002

I talked to Mike again...hehe. Jess wants me to show him to her. I'm so glad I like someone who isn't a hot braindead guy. That's just so stupid. I can't get "Understanding (In A Car Crash)" by Thursday out of my head. That and "California" by Phantom Planet. Today, Ryan Adams told me his friend named his band "Not Like Mikey" after Mikey Welsh. I was both flattered and angry on behalf of Mr. Welsh. Oh well. Come to the mass orgy happening Friday night. Probably at Jess Lutz's house because her parents are out of town. Bring fur suits with strategically placed holes and Bear In The Blue House tapes. We be doin' it furry style ALL NIGHT LONG!


What is YOUR Highschool label?




9:47 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide