.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Tuesday, February 05, 2002

I saw a Nerf Herder video called "Van Halen" today. It was great. The song was pretty good, and it was a semi-spoof of Van Halen and their videos. Especially "Right Now" which was cool the way they added their own quirkyness to it. I guess I'lll just stop now, because a lot of people don't know who Van Halen is, or the video of "Right Now". Nor Nerf Herder. I'm not a nerf Herder fan, but I think they're part of the whole "geek rock" genre. Rock on. They toured with my personal favorite group a while back, I believe. I think I'll go download that song for the next half-hour. Damn you 56K. Damn you.


7:26 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide