.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Wednesday, February 06, 2002

I chose my courses today for 10th grade, well high school in my case. These are my classes:

Recent America/American Political Systems- required. gag me.- 1 credit
Honors American Literary Connections- (English) - also required- 1 credit
Geometry- 1 credit
Honors Chemistry- 1 credit
Honors Biology- 1 credit
French 3- Fast- 1 credit
Chorus (A/B days, whole year)- 1 credit
Health/PE (also A/B for half the year)- required. OOO fun!..- .5 credit
Music Theory (A/B other half of year)- .5 credit

This equals 8 credits! Woohoo. Not sure if that's good or not. I'm doing as much as I can now. I'm even going out of my way with the whole honors thing. Challenges are good, I guess. Not like I'll be challenged enough already with going to a whole new HUGE school. Gulp.


7:18 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide