.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, February 14, 2002

Happy V-Day people! Whenever I think of V-Day, I think of WW2, so it confuses me a little when people say that. I dressed up for the occasion today, and if you didn't see me, which you probably did, here's what I wore:
red long sleeved turtleneck
5$ (oh yeah, bargain hunter) Old Navy V-Day shirt, pink t-shirt with a "spraypainted" looking red heart on it
pink, red, and white toesocks (1 pair)
my coooool heart belt
navy blue pants, which I made sure clashed, but they didn't! darn.
3 headbands, 2 thick ones (white and pink) and a thin sparkly pink one
my black shoes, blah.
pigtails, with red and white hair scrunchines
huge pink scrunchy around my wrist
pink/blue bracelet with glitter and water inside, which came apart in chorus. I left a sparkly trail when I left.
and my favorite and yours...the light pink/dark pink rabbits foot I put on one of the belt loops on my pants!!!

Coincidentally, when I changed this page, I had no idea it would be so valentine-y. Enjoy it while it's appropriate. When it's St. Patty's Day and my page is pink, then I'll be the out of touch loser.


5:08 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide