.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Saturday, February 02, 2002

Happy belated birthday Pat Wilson. The big 33. Wow, I like a lot of older musicians don't I. Some people think it's sick that I like Weezer, because they're all over 30. So what. The older the better. No, that doesn't mean I'll be one of those girls who marry guys 20 years older than them. EW. A pomegranite is a fruit indeed. Well, "Maladriot", Weezer's new album, is near completion. I hope its at least a little better than the Green Album, which for me, was dissapointing. I still have hope in the boys though.


1:40 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide