.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, February 28, 2002

Earlier today before 8th period...

3 minutes until I have to go to Hell. (French class). My compadre, Courtney, I mean Shanaynay is siting here with me. In computer class, I'm doing Milton Hershey. AHHH! Let me start over. For computer class I'm doing A PROJECT on him. Luke came up to my computer and said his mustache was stupid and I yelled, "What

Now, finishing that interrupted thought...

if I said I liked it?! What if I said it TURNED ME ON!" *awkward silence*...Heather: "Jacquie!" *Jacquie slaps forehead then laughs because she never thinks before she speaks*

Dana, in reference to musical terms, D.S. Al Coda is Italian for something like "Return to the Coda", but I think it means, "Dumb shit! Go back to the Coda!" I want to change my site. I don't know why, but that thought just came to my mind. First, I need to learn how to put pictures in the background, because that would rockit like a socket. Here are a few quotes I forgot to post about from a little while ago and wrote down:

"Everyone says, 'I don't want to teach Jr. High. That's where the hormones are flowing and the spitballs are flying."
- Ms. Katzmann, Math sub

"17. Drinks WAY too much soda and coffee; still can't figure out why he has not been voted "Nicest Teacher At Tamanend"; wears clothes that were out of style 10 years ago, just like his haircut is; hopes you do well on this quiz."
- Question on Mr. H's Social Studies matching section of test. (Nice one Mr. H...)

I had the weirdest dream last night. Ready? Thought not, here I go. I had just finished watching MOST of the Grammy's last night, and I went to bed (no, this isn't part of the dream.) Ok, the dream...
I was sitting on the floor of the small bathroom in my house which faces towards the living room. Frank and a band were playing "Drops of Jupiter" by Train for me. (I guess the Grammy's affected that part) For some reason I couldn't look at him. I was looking at something or writing on something and looking away. When I did actually look at Frank, he was looking away to the side. That was all I remember, and I know that might be dissapointing. Maybe it means something? Frank and I are still friends and I don't understand why we couldn't look at each other. Hmmm...

If I had Morpheus, I would download every fucking song in the internet. I added the F bomb in there to express my determination to do just that. I download every song I can that I like, but unfortunetly I usually CAN'T. Also, if I had a better connection other than this piece of DS 56K, then I would be so happy I would kiss my scanner...wait...I do that often. I mean, uh. The guy on the Grammy's last night, the President man, was trying to make everyone who downloads songs feel like criminals because they are stealing music. Shove it mister. I like doing it, because anal-retentive a-holes like Rivers Cuomo refuse to release certain REALLY GOOD SONGS because they are "bad." That's the only way I can get them. OH well, Prez. Go hump a CD burner. I just heard "Understanding (In A Car Crash)" That makes Jacquie very happy.

I have been sent an InstaKiss from someone who's first name begins with a letter between J and R. *Scratches head* Maybe it's Mikey Welsh. Haha. Pah-leeze, I guess I could dream. But really, I have no idea who. AH! It's going to kill me, and I'm going to dream about a person with a head shaped like a ? and singing (insert grammy nominated song here) to me at my house. Or not. I need to know, I'm going to stalk everyone I know (gals included because I'm bi remember. THAT WAS A JOKE) and pin them against my locker and ask me if they gave me a kiss online. Should I go for a random noise to express my confusion and need to know who this "admirer" is? Ok here I go....BLAT! Ahh, I could do better. I should go.


12:49 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide