.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Life of the Bored and Taskless.

Thursday, February 21, 2002

Dana wants me to blog. Good idea. Today when I was going to piano lessons after school, my great uncle mentioned I bettter not make plans Sunday because we are "going somewhere". "Where?" "Do you have to know?" "Yes, because if I have to tell you where I am going, YOU should tell me where we're going." "That's not the way it works." "Uh huh." "We're going to an opium den." Then I thought for a second. Opium is a drug! If that health class that Mr. Chester (the molester) taught me anything it was drug names and families. "Isn't opium a drug?" "Yes." Then he explained how the chinese used to have these houses called opium dens where there would be mats where you could lay down and get high. Coolness. "I am all ready for that!" "Haha, I bet. I'll give you "ready."' Ok. That was fun. Man, my family must think I am like a druggie because my dad thought I was stoned yesterday and now my uncle claims we are going to an opium den. But like I say, "Druggies make the world go round!"


5:59 PM | Jacquie | 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: Post a Comment


Me in a tree. Circa 1990.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Blog Buddies.
Fight the Boredom!
Ancient Ramblings.
End Credits.

Skin created by Athena Farhibide